Subscription commerce veterans from across the world converged in Santa Monica in October for two days of learning and networking at ChargeX Summit 2019 powered by ReCharge.
Day 1 was focused on preeminent agencies building off the platform. Guest speakers from agencies of all sizes spoke on a variety of topics including scoping new projects and productizing solutions to common requests and alternative methods to build revenue.
John Pellinghelli, Co-founder & President, Metric Digital
Anshey Bhatia, CEO, Verbal+Visual
Dan McIvor, Founder & Director, Swanky
Chris Johnson, Business Development Manager, Common Thread Co
Summary from this talk:
• Ways agencies can grow revenue in a reliable, consistent manner
• What does it mean to have ‘made it’ as a big agency?
• The value of partnerships and the revenue impact of implementing a Spirit of Cooperation
• Approach merchants as partners rather then clients with tools like a priority matrix
• Methods to build client relationships and how to boost customer referrals