Subscription commerce veterans from across the world converged in Santa Monica in October for two days of learning and networking at ChargeX Summit 2019 powered by ReCharge.
Day 2 was focused on merchants from all verticals scaling their businesses using the ReCharge platform. Guest speakers from top-earning merchants and seasoned agencies spoke to stores of all sizes ranging from what to look for when spinning up new brands to supercharging your store using SMS.
Ben Parr, Co-Founder and President, Octane.ai
Danny Taing, Founder, Bokksu
Martin Haas, CFO and Co-Founder, Short Par 4
Ryan Hogan, Co-Founder and CEO, Hunt-a-Killer
Summary from this talk:
• Gain some insight into the founding days of Short Par 4, Bokksu and Hunt-a-Killer
• What does the term ‘community’ mean to some of the largest subscription brands
• How building a community has driven the bottom line of these businesses
• When is the best time to start building a community during a business life cycle
• Actionable steps to start building a community NOW